Mercy Home for Boys & Girls is a Catholic organization answering the Gospel call to minister to children and families in need.
- Saves young lives by providing:
- A safe, nurturing residential treatment home,
- AfterCare support for former residents and their families,
- Community-based and site-based youth mentoring,
- Promotes therapeutic, educational, vocational, spiritual and life skill development,
- Is committed to raising public awareness of youth in need and encourages support to help them,
- Is sustained by benefactors who believe in the miracle of God’s mercy in action.