Know a Child in Need?
Do you know a child who is struggling?
Contacting Mercy Home could save a life.
We have openings this fall for young men and women
Mercy Home’s residency program is for youth between the ages of 11 and 21 who live in situations that place extra stresses on their health and progress. The common thread that connects our children to Mercy Home is that they have experienced trauma and that they are committed to changing their lives.
We welcome referrals of young people in need from throughout the Chicago area. We evaluate each referred youth for appropriate placement within our full-time residential programs. Our admissions process is designed to ensure that each youth who comes to live at our Home is best served by the resources we provide.
- Male and female youth ages 11-21 throughout the Chicago metropolitan area
- Youth who voluntarily commit to and are motivated to engage in Mercy Home’s treatment program
- Youth who would benefit from building healthy attachments and relationships
- Youth who have experienced trauma and/or neglect, or who may have difficulty coping with stressors in their lives
- Youth who present with moderate emotional, behavioral and psychological challenges
- Youth who present with moderate educational and/or vocational challenges and/or may be struggling academically
- Youth who would benefit from being temporarily removed from the home setting and may be in need of more intensive services that are not reasonably attainable in their community
Contact The Admissions Team
If you are a young person or would like to refer someone in the Chicago metropolitan area complete our referral form and one of our trained admissions counselors will contact you.
Please note: we do not provide an immediate response to messages sent through this form. Please use the following phone numbers for immediate assistance:
Emergency situations – 911
Emergency shelter (within Chicago) – 311
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – (800) 273-8255
National Domestic Violence Hotline – (800) 799-SAFE (7233)