Time's Running Out
There are only a few hours left to help out families affected by the COVID-19 crisis. Gifts made today will be matched.
#GivingTuesdayNow is almost over. Only a few hours left to help our families affected by the COVID-19 crisis. Gifts made today will be matched up to $50,000 thanks to the generosity of a dedicated group of employees at William Blair and its matching gifts program.
Donating Supplies of Need
Most of our youth come to us with very little, if anything at all. Mercy Home can provide necessary supplies to make them feel at home with your generous and caring spirit. By donating these supplies of need, you help tremendously in caring for them.
Below is a list of basic needs that go along way for our youth here at Mercy Home.
You can find where to drop off your donation of supplies at the end of the list.
SUPPLIES WE REALLY NEED:
The items highlighted are our top priority for our kids
- Body Wash
- Bath Towels
- Wash Cloths
- Hair Sponge
- 360 Style Pomade
- Men’s plain leather black & brown belts (sizes: 28 to 48)
- Alarm Clocks
- Comforters (Size Twin XL)
- MP-3 Players (inexpensive)
- Sheets (size Twin XL)
- Socks (sizes 9-12)
- Shea Moisture Restorative Shampoo and Conditioner
- Shea Moisture Acne Prone & Trouble Skin African Black Soap with Shea Butter
- Afro Hair Pick
- Wave Brush
- Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser & Moisturizing Lotion
- Sturdy, tall, plastic hampers
- Shower Caddies
- Headphones or Ear Buds
- Flip Flops – S, M, L (Boys sizes’ 7 through 12)
SUPPLIES WE ALWAYS NEED:
- $20 Target gift card
- $20 Visa gift card
You can drop off any of the supplies from the lists above at our main building, 1140 W. Jackson Blvd, at the front reception desk.
Donating supplies of need is not the only way of helping our youth.