1 package of cornbread mix
1 tablespoon sage
1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
1 tablespoon black pepper
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 quart of gravy
1 cup precooked turkey
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup cooking sherry
1/4 bell pepper and 1/4 onion to make around 1 cup combined
1) Prepare cornbread crust following the ingredients on the back of the package. Add the sage, poultry seasoning, black pepper, and garlic powder for flavoring. Put into the oven to bake while you prepare the other ingredients.
2) Chop onions and peppers. Try to cut pieces around the same size so they cook evenly. Sautee the veggies.
3) Heat up leftover gravy.
4) Combine the cranberries with the cooking sherry in a pan, and heat until it comes to a boil, then remove from heat.
5) Shred your leftover turkey.
6) Take your crust out of the oven and poke holes in the bread to allow for gravy to absorb.
7) Pour gravy sauce over crust and spread evenly.
8) Spread peppers, onions, turkey and cranberries over pizza.
9) Cut into squares and enjoy!