15 Insightful Quotes About Volunteering
9. “Volunteers are the only human beings on the face of the earth who reflect this nation’s compassion, unselfish caring, patience, and just plain loving one another.” – Erma Bombeck
10. “Whatever community organization, whether it’s a women’s organization, or fighting for racial justice … you will get satisfaction out of doing something to give back to the community that you never get in any other way.” — Ruth Bader Ginsburg
11. “Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more.” ― H. Jackson Brown Jr.
12. “Volunteerism is the voice of the people put into action. These actions shape and mold the present into a future of which we can all be proud.” – Helen Dyer
13. “We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.” – Winston Churchill
14. “The quality of your life will be determined by the quality of your contribution. When you work to improve the lives of others, your life improves automatically.” – Kurek Ashley
15. “There is no better exercise for your heart than reaching down and helping to lift someone up.” – Bernard Meltzer