Ringside for Mercy's Sake
Give Kids a Fighting Chance
Ringside for Mercy’s Sake, now in its 23rd year, is Mercy Home’s annual black-tie gala. By attending, you support the life-saving work of Mercy Home.
Saturday, October 17, 2015
6:00 p.m. to 12 a.m.
Chicago Marriott Downtown
540 North Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
Each year, Ringside draws more than 1,000 guests to the Chicago Marriott Grand Ballroom with its dazzling spectacle of white collar boxing, exclusive live and silent auctions, dinner and drinks, live music and dancing to the City Lights Orchestra, and the drawing of a large cash raffle. The eight live amateur boxing bouts take center stage—all to raise the critical funds that give Mercy Home’s kids a safe Home and a bright future.
Photos from the bouts
Past auction items included:
- Exclusive once-in-a-lifetime tour of Italy
- The Masters: 2015
- CMA Awards 2015 for Six People - Country Music’s Biggest Night!
- VIP Las Vegas Trip for Six
- Old Dubrovnic, Croatia Vacation Home
- Premier Napa Valley 2015: Vintners’ one-of-a-kid, invite-only wine auction weekend
- Private dining experience at Trump International Hotel & Tower with Fr. Scott Donahue
- VIP access to Indy 500 weekend with racing legend Bobby Rahal
- Dinner for 25 at Kinzie Chophouse
- Seabourn Mediterranean Cruise
- And much more!